Promart finally reaches Delhi
Neha Dhupia launched the first Promart store in Dwarka.December 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The value format chain which is a discounted retail chain today announced the opening of its store at Dwarka with actress Neha Dhupia. The store is spread across 2380 square feet and houses brands like Pepe, Arrow, Lee, Mufti, Puma, Spykar, Wrangler and are available at upto 60 per cent discount throughout the year.
On this occasion, Ashish Garg, Managing director, Promart said, “Though our focus lies in the tier 2-4 cities, we have got an opportunity to open a store in Dwarka, and hence we opted to take this up as a challenge. We will only look at opening stores in the metros at the right time and right place.”
The value format chain is planning to open 100 stores by the end of this fiscal year.
The store also retails in house brands like Tramorp, Profussion and Protees.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations