Promart finally reaches Delhi
Neha Dhupia launched the first Promart store in Dwarka.December 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The value format chain which is a discounted retail chain today announced the opening of its store at Dwarka with actress Neha Dhupia. The store is spread across 2380 square feet and houses brands like Pepe, Arrow, Lee, Mufti, Puma, Spykar, Wrangler and are available at upto 60 per cent discount throughout the year.
On this occasion, Ashish Garg, Managing director, Promart said, “Though our focus lies in the tier 2-4 cities, we have got an opportunity to open a store in Dwarka, and hence we opted to take this up as a challenge. We will only look at opening stores in the metros at the right time and right place.”
The value format chain is planning to open 100 stores by the end of this fiscal year.
The store also retails in house brands like Tramorp, Profussion and Protees.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore