Promart opens in Jodhpur
Opts for the franchise route.
Tags: PromartJuly 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Promart Retail announced the opening of its store in Jodhpur. Promart which provides upto 60 per cent discounts to consumers, houses some of the most popular brands like Levis, Pepe, Wrangler, Lee, Spykar, Disney, Stori and many more under one roof. Spread across a total area of 2,000 sq. ft at Sadapura, this store has something to offer for everyone.
Promart has already has set foot in states like Maharashtra, Himachal, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan via the franchising route with the launch of its first store in Jodhpur. This store at Sadapura will offer a mix of casual and formal wear for both men and women. The store will offer vibrant collections from ethnic wear, to handbags and clutches for women and casual, formal and active wear for men at exciting price points.
On this occasion, Ashish Garg, Managing Director (MD), Promart Retail said, “We are very pleased to announce our intent of establishing footprint with the launch of this store in Jodhpur. This is an attractive market for us. We plan to launch 100 more outlets in the next year which we have identified as potential retail markets via the franchising route which makes a good business proposition for us.”
Punit Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Promart Retail added, “Post this store, we plan to extend our reach and take fashion to cities like Bikaner, Raipur, Udaipur, Bilaspur, Hyderabad and Nadiad as our next phase of expansion.”
At present, the company runs eight stores.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2