Provogue’s brand ambassador Ranbir Kapoor promotes film in Chandigarh
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film.
October 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film. Both the stars visited the city beautiful at the Provogue showroom in Manimajra (Chandigarh) along with producer Ramesh. S. Taurani for the same. Ranbir Kapoor who is the brand ambassador of Provogue quotes, “Provogue is great in style and offers wonderful collection. I wish them all the best and we are very lucky that Provogue chose to tie up with Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.” The duo is expected to head to Jaipur, Bangalore, Baroda and Ahmedabad to promote the movie.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore