Provogue’s brand ambassador Ranbir Kapoor promotes film in Chandigarh
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film.
October 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film. Both the stars visited the city beautiful at the Provogue showroom in Manimajra (Chandigarh) along with producer Ramesh. S. Taurani for the same. Ranbir Kapoor who is the brand ambassador of Provogue quotes, “Provogue is great in style and offers wonderful collection. I wish them all the best and we are very lucky that Provogue chose to tie up with Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.” The duo is expected to head to Jaipur, Bangalore, Baroda and Ahmedabad to promote the movie.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef