Provogue’s brand ambassador Ranbir Kapoor promotes film in Chandigarh
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film.
October 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film. Both the stars visited the city beautiful at the Provogue showroom in Manimajra (Chandigarh) along with producer Ramesh. S. Taurani for the same. Ranbir Kapoor who is the brand ambassador of Provogue quotes, “Provogue is great in style and offers wonderful collection. I wish them all the best and we are very lucky that Provogue chose to tie up with Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.” The duo is expected to head to Jaipur, Bangalore, Baroda and Ahmedabad to promote the movie.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India