Provogue’s brand ambassador Ranbir Kapoor promotes film in Chandigarh
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film.
October 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film. Both the stars visited the city beautiful at the Provogue showroom in Manimajra (Chandigarh) along with producer Ramesh. S. Taurani for the same. Ranbir Kapoor who is the brand ambassador of Provogue quotes, “Provogue is great in style and offers wonderful collection. I wish them all the best and we are very lucky that Provogue chose to tie up with Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.” The duo is expected to head to Jaipur, Bangalore, Baroda and Ahmedabad to promote the movie.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store