Provogue’s brand ambassador Ranbir Kapoor promotes film in Chandigarh
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film.
October 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif is all set for release on the 6 November, 2009. The actors are now going town hopping to promote their film. Both the stars visited the city beautiful at the Provogue showroom in Manimajra (Chandigarh) along with producer Ramesh. S. Taurani for the same. Ranbir Kapoor who is the brand ambassador of Provogue quotes, “Provogue is great in style and offers wonderful collection. I wish them all the best and we are very lucky that Provogue chose to tie up with Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.” The duo is expected to head to Jaipur, Bangalore, Baroda and Ahmedabad to promote the movie.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor