Provogue to open 50 New Stores
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore.
October 09, 2009 | comments ( 21 ) |
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore. The new stores will be smaller (between 800 and 2000 sq. ft) than some of the existing flagship stores. Provogue, has opened six stores in the last 20 days and will be opening stores across Class I to V towns. Roping in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador, Provogue is all set to establish its brand identity which would be trendy and youthful. Provogue's unlisted real estate arm, Prozone Enterprises, a joint venture with Liberty International Plc would open its first shopping centre in Aurangabad in May 2010, and spread to Coimbatore, Nagpur, Indore and Jaipur.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group