Provogue to open 50 New Stores
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore.
October 09, 2009 | comments ( 21 ) |
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore. The new stores will be smaller (between 800 and 2000 sq. ft) than some of the existing flagship stores. Provogue, has opened six stores in the last 20 days and will be opening stores across Class I to V towns. Roping in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador, Provogue is all set to establish its brand identity which would be trendy and youthful. Provogue's unlisted real estate arm, Prozone Enterprises, a joint venture with Liberty International Plc would open its first shopping centre in Aurangabad in May 2010, and spread to Coimbatore, Nagpur, Indore and Jaipur.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India