Provogue to open 50 New Stores
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore.
October 09, 2009 | comments ( 21 ) |
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore. The new stores will be smaller (between 800 and 2000 sq. ft) than some of the existing flagship stores. Provogue, has opened six stores in the last 20 days and will be opening stores across Class I to V towns. Roping in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador, Provogue is all set to establish its brand identity which would be trendy and youthful. Provogue's unlisted real estate arm, Prozone Enterprises, a joint venture with Liberty International Plc would open its first shopping centre in Aurangabad in May 2010, and spread to Coimbatore, Nagpur, Indore and Jaipur.
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale