Provogue to open 50 New Stores
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore.
October 09, 2009 | comments ( 21 ) |
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore. The new stores will be smaller (between 800 and 2000 sq. ft) than some of the existing flagship stores. Provogue, has opened six stores in the last 20 days and will be opening stores across Class I to V towns. Roping in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador, Provogue is all set to establish its brand identity which would be trendy and youthful. Provogue's unlisted real estate arm, Prozone Enterprises, a joint venture with Liberty International Plc would open its first shopping centre in Aurangabad in May 2010, and spread to Coimbatore, Nagpur, Indore and Jaipur.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations