Provogue to open 50 New Stores
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore.
October 09, 2009 | comments ( 21 ) |
Mumbai-based, lifestyle, fashion retailer and mall developer Provogue, plans on opening 50 new stores in the coming two years with an investment of 35 crore. The new stores will be smaller (between 800 and 2000 sq. ft) than some of the existing flagship stores. Provogue, has opened six stores in the last 20 days and will be opening stores across Class I to V towns. Roping in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador, Provogue is all set to establish its brand identity which would be trendy and youthful. Provogue's unlisted real estate arm, Prozone Enterprises, a joint venture with Liberty International Plc would open its first shopping centre in Aurangabad in May 2010, and spread to Coimbatore, Nagpur, Indore and Jaipur.
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy