Pune welcomes 3rd @home store
Currently operating 18 @home stores across 13 cities
August 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nilkamal Ltd. today, launched their 3rd @home – the Mega Home Store in Amanora Town Center - Hadapsar, Pune. This launch was very special for the Company, since Nilkamal began their Home Retail journey with the 1st @home store in Pune in the year 2005. Currently, there are 18 @home stores across the Country spread across 13 cities, covering a total retail space of 3 lakh sq ft carpet area. Present on the occasion were Mr. Hiten Parekh, Executive Director, Nilkamal Ltd. & Mr. Manish Parekh, Executive Director, Nilkamal Ltd. Being positioned as a ‘home stylist’, @home will facilitate the consumers in Pune with benefits such as wide product range, quality products, home décor ideas, easy finance options, warranty and after sales service.
@home in Hadapsar is set up on a floor area of 15,000 sq ft with an investment of rupees around 3 crores. The Company is planning to set up two new stores in next six months, and will be looking for more opportunities to expand.
At the launch, Mr. Hiten Parekh, Executive Director, Nilkamal Ltd. said, “Pune is a special destination for us. We started our retail operations from Pune, way back in June 2005 and today, after 6 years & 17 successful @home stores across the Country, we have come back to the City with our 18th store. Our stores in Shivaji Nagar & Yerwada have been very successful. With this launch in Hadapsar – the eastern suburb of Pune, we foresee us tapping a huge potential customer base. We are confident that we will receive a great response from this store as well”.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint