Pune welcomes 3rd @home store
Currently operating 18 @home stores across 13 cities
August 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nilkamal Ltd. today, launched their 3rd @home – the Mega Home Store in Amanora Town Center - Hadapsar, Pune. This launch was very special for the Company, since Nilkamal began their Home Retail journey with the 1st @home store in Pune in the year 2005. Currently, there are 18 @home stores across the Country spread across 13 cities, covering a total retail space of 3 lakh sq ft carpet area. Present on the occasion were Mr. Hiten Parekh, Executive Director, Nilkamal Ltd. & Mr. Manish Parekh, Executive Director, Nilkamal Ltd. Being positioned as a ‘home stylist’, @home will facilitate the consumers in Pune with benefits such as wide product range, quality products, home décor ideas, easy finance options, warranty and after sales service.
@home in Hadapsar is set up on a floor area of 15,000 sq ft with an investment of rupees around 3 crores. The Company is planning to set up two new stores in next six months, and will be looking for more opportunities to expand.
At the launch, Mr. Hiten Parekh, Executive Director, Nilkamal Ltd. said, “Pune is a special destination for us. We started our retail operations from Pune, way back in June 2005 and today, after 6 years & 17 successful @home stores across the Country, we have come back to the City with our 18th store. Our stores in Shivaji Nagar & Yerwada have been very successful. With this launch in Hadapsar – the eastern suburb of Pune, we foresee us tapping a huge potential customer base. We are confident that we will receive a great response from this store as well”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021