Punjab Grill goes overseas
Opens in Bangkok and Abu Dhabi.November 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Punjab Grill, from the Lite Bite Foods umbrella has gone international. It has recently opened two outlets, each in Bangkok and Abu Dhabi. The outlets are spread across an area of 4,00 sqquare feet and ar e a first from the brand on shores beyond Indian sands. More overseas locations are also set up come up in the times to come.
On the launch, Amit Burman, Chairman, Lite Bite Foods said, "Bangkok and Abu Dhabi were the obvious choices when it came to further expanding Punjab Grill’s presence overseas as both the cities, besides having a sizeable Indian population, are a melting pot of cultures and traditions.These new outlets mark Punjab Grill’s initial steps in the overseas markets. We are now exploring a number of other destinations such as Hong Kong, London, Dubai and Malaysia, besides expanding the brand’s presence in India."
Earlier this year, Lite Bite Foods bought out joint venture partner Jiggs and Zorawar Kalra’s stake in Wrapster Foods which operated Punjab Grill, for an undisclosed amount.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years