RAK Ceramics awarded
Receives Brand Excellence Award 2012 at 21st World Brand Congress.December 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
RAK Ceramics, the world's largest ceramic manufacturer, has recently received the 'Brand Excellence Award' 2012 in the Durables category, for exhibiting leadership and perpetual innovation at the 21st World Brand Congress that took place from 22 - 24 November, 2012 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
RAK Ceramics was awarded in its category for exuding a strong brand image, backed by the quality of its products, sustained market domination, perpetually innovative range, depth and breadth of its CSR activities and its consistently superior services.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store