RAK Ceramics awarded
Receives Brand Excellence Award 2012 at 21st World Brand Congress.December 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
RAK Ceramics, the world's largest ceramic manufacturer, has recently received the 'Brand Excellence Award' 2012 in the Durables category, for exhibiting leadership and perpetual innovation at the 21st World Brand Congress that took place from 22 - 24 November, 2012 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
RAK Ceramics was awarded in its category for exuding a strong brand image, backed by the quality of its products, sustained market domination, perpetually innovative range, depth and breadth of its CSR activities and its consistently superior services.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India