RPG Cellucom unveils its 200th store
RPG Cellucom, India`s leading Cellphone & Laptop retail chain opened its 200th flagship store.
June 25, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
RPG Cellucom, India`s leading Cellphone & Laptop retail chain opened its 200th flagship store. Arun Nagar, Founder & Managing Director, Cellucom Group said, " We have aggressive expansion plans and our target is to open 500 stores by March 2009, in India." Giving utmost importance to visibility, Mr Nagar said that the preferred location for the stores would be malls for the high footfall it offers. However, these outlets will cover the entire value chain in formats like stand-alone stores in Malls and High Streets, as well as Shop-in-Shop within Spencer`s, Music World, Shopper`s Stop, Lifestyle and other large-format chain stores. The RPG Cellucom stores houses an array of mobility products from leading brands like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung, Vaio, HP/Compaq, Lenovo and Acer among others. The stores offer customers a wide range of Cellphones, PDAs, Notebooks, Mobile enhancements, Mobile entertainment products, IT accessories & peripherals and Connectivity solutions. RPG Cellucom, a part of RPG Retail Sector, has a master-franchisee agreement with the Dubai-based Cellucom Group, a specialized and organized retailer of Mobility products in the Middle East & Africa. Cellucom Group , over the years, has developed a distinctive retail concept offering a variety of mobility solutions and a better shopping experience by sharing the knowledge of mobile technology in a consumer-friendly ambience.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor