RPG Cellucom unveils its 200th store
RPG Cellucom, India`s leading Cellphone & Laptop retail chain opened its 200th flagship store.
June 25, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
RPG Cellucom, India`s leading Cellphone & Laptop retail chain opened its 200th flagship store. Arun Nagar, Founder & Managing Director, Cellucom Group said, " We have aggressive expansion plans and our target is to open 500 stores by March 2009, in India." Giving utmost importance to visibility, Mr Nagar said that the preferred location for the stores would be malls for the high footfall it offers. However, these outlets will cover the entire value chain in formats like stand-alone stores in Malls and High Streets, as well as Shop-in-Shop within Spencer`s, Music World, Shopper`s Stop, Lifestyle and other large-format chain stores. The RPG Cellucom stores houses an array of mobility products from leading brands like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung, Vaio, HP/Compaq, Lenovo and Acer among others. The stores offer customers a wide range of Cellphones, PDAs, Notebooks, Mobile enhancements, Mobile entertainment products, IT accessories & peripherals and Connectivity solutions. RPG Cellucom, a part of RPG Retail Sector, has a master-franchisee agreement with the Dubai-based Cellucom Group, a specialized and organized retailer of Mobility products in the Middle East & Africa. Cellucom Group , over the years, has developed a distinctive retail concept offering a variety of mobility solutions and a better shopping experience by sharing the knowledge of mobile technology in a consumer-friendly ambience.
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz