RR gets IPL merchandise partner
Essel Marketing and Promotions as merchandise partner.April 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajasthan Royals announced the signing of Essel Marketing and Promotions as the team's official merchandise partner for the fifth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL). The Mumbai-based strategic marketing company will be responsible for producing a range of high quality fan cheering equipment/licensed products that will be sold at cricket stadia and through retail channels across Rajasthan.
Commenting on the association, Raghu Iyer, CEO of Rajasthan Royals, said, "The merchandising business plays a big role from a business point of view and also because it helps us connect with our fans. We are glad to be associated with Essel and believe this partnership will be a mutually beneficial one.” Rajasthan Royals co-owner, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, recently unveiled the team's new jersey. The team also bolstered its line-up by acquiring five new players, including England all-rounder Owais Shah.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2