RR gets IPL merchandise partner
Essel Marketing and Promotions as merchandise partner.April 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajasthan Royals announced the signing of Essel Marketing and Promotions as the team's official merchandise partner for the fifth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL). The Mumbai-based strategic marketing company will be responsible for producing a range of high quality fan cheering equipment/licensed products that will be sold at cricket stadia and through retail channels across Rajasthan.
Commenting on the association, Raghu Iyer, CEO of Rajasthan Royals, said, "The merchandising business plays a big role from a business point of view and also because it helps us connect with our fans. We are glad to be associated with Essel and believe this partnership will be a mutually beneficial one.” Rajasthan Royals co-owner, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, recently unveiled the team's new jersey. The team also bolstered its line-up by acquiring five new players, including England all-rounder Owais Shah.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021