Ra.One brand tie-ups worth crores
Eros International and Red Chillies have announced brand tie-ups worth Rs 52 crore for Ra.One, due for a Diwali release on
October 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Eros International and Red Chillies have announced brand tie-ups worth Rs 52 crore for Ra.One, due for a Diwali release on October 26. With a 360-degree global campaign and 25 brands on board, the marketing spends on Ra.One have been subsidised considerably through major brand tie-ups, according to a press release issued by Eros International.
The brands include Sony PlayStation, YouTube, Nerolac, McDonald's, Western Union Money Transfer, UTV Indiagames, Videocon, Nokia, Coke, ESPN Star Sports and Cinthol. A major portion of their investments (Eros International and Red Chillies) have already recovered via in-film branding, media endorsements and through pre-licensing cable and satellite rights, music and other rights.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay