Ra.One brand tie-ups worth crores
Eros International and Red Chillies have announced brand tie-ups worth Rs 52 crore for Ra.One, due for a Diwali release on
October 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Eros International and Red Chillies have announced brand tie-ups worth Rs 52 crore for Ra.One, due for a Diwali release on October 26. With a 360-degree global campaign and 25 brands on board, the marketing spends on Ra.One have been subsidised considerably through major brand tie-ups, according to a press release issued by Eros International.
The brands include Sony PlayStation, YouTube, Nerolac, McDonald's, Western Union Money Transfer, UTV Indiagames, Videocon, Nokia, Coke, ESPN Star Sports and Cinthol. A major portion of their investments (Eros International and Red Chillies) have already recovered via in-film branding, media endorsements and through pre-licensing cable and satellite rights, music and other rights.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021