Raa Diamond in an expansion mode
With the onset of festive season, Raa Diamond Jewellery has planned to increase its retail presence in UP to 60 stores by next
October 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the onset of festive season, Raa Diamond Jewellery has planned to increase its retail presence in UP to 60 stores by next year after fortifying its network in Lucknow. Raa brand is promoted by Mumbai-based K T Lifestyle Private Limited. “UP is an important market for us and we see a great opportunity to reach out to a wide customer base who aspired for quality jewellery,” said Tejas Soni, CEO, K T Lifestyle.
The brand has retail presence in Maharashtra, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar. Now, it is in the process of reaching out to the UP and Jharkhand markets before penetrating down South.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021