Raa Diamond in an expansion mode
With the onset of festive season, Raa Diamond Jewellery has planned to increase its retail presence in UP to 60 stores by next
October 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the onset of festive season, Raa Diamond Jewellery has planned to increase its retail presence in UP to 60 stores by next year after fortifying its network in Lucknow. Raa brand is promoted by Mumbai-based K T Lifestyle Private Limited. “UP is an important market for us and we see a great opportunity to reach out to a wide customer base who aspired for quality jewellery,” said Tejas Soni, CEO, K T Lifestyle.
The brand has retail presence in Maharashtra, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar. Now, it is in the process of reaching out to the UP and Jharkhand markets before penetrating down South.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India