Race 2 runs with Metro Shoes
Metro Shoes to launch pan-India outdoor and in-store media campaign.
Tags: metro shoesJanuary 23, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Race 2 has recently tied-up with Metro Shoes. The co-branded tie-up includes extensive outdoor promotion of the movie and a meet-and-greet with the glamorous stars as part of their deal.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group