Radhika and Shibani launch stores
Jewellery Designer, Radhika Chanana and Fashion Designer, Shibani Malhotra have launched their respective stores at The
October 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jewellery Designer, Radhika Chanana and Fashion Designer, Shibani Malhotra have launched their respective stores at The Gallery on MG, New Delhi. Radhika Chanana launched her second ICE Accessories store, after the success of her first store at The Crescent Mall.
Speaking on the launch of her second ICE Accessories store, Radhika Chanana said, “ICE has been a journey of delight. This second store is a dream come true. Designing jewellery is my passion and ICE has allowed me a spectacular platform to showcase creativity, through its sophisticated, glamorous and exquisite jewellery.”
Speaking on the occasion of the launch of her flagship store, Shibani Malhotra said, "To have my very own flagship store has been my dream project. Fashion to me is about confidence and sensuality. I like designing for women who are at ease with their bodies and like to fuse comfort with style".
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021