Rado aims to be the No. 1 premium watch brand in India
The Swiss premium watch brand Rado is looking forward to have a stunning expansion
July 03, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Swiss premium watch brand Rado is looking forward to have a stunning expansion by increasing its number of stores in India from 8 to 15 by 2011. Presently India is ranked 8th in the product-sales and the Company is also sketching the road maps to make the country as their third largest market across the world within 3 years. It is also trying to expand quickly in other existing retail channels comprising exclusive franchisee outlets, shop-in-shops and multi-brand outlets. “India is a very colourful country and with its new Ceramica XL ‘Colours’ collection, Rado joins its Indian patrons in celebrating the expressive power of Colour. Our target is to be the top in the Rs. 600 crore luxury watch section with efficient performance in standard, design and comfort," said Peter Kaisit, Vice President and Head of International Sales on the product launch. Rado is expecting to launch soon 3 models of Ceramica Colour watches in the price range between Rs 1.6 lakh to Rs 9.9 lakh. On the expansion plan, the brand is going to have its exclusive outlets in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh including 4 metros and concentrating in the Tier II cities for opening shop-in-shops. The Company is also targeting the middle-income customers by making available their products in the multi-brand outlets in the small cities like Rajkot and Moradabad.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!