Raheja Dev forays into Hospitality sector
Raheja Developers forayed into the hospitality sector with
August 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raheja Developers forayed into the hospitality sector with the opening of the mid segment Tata Group hotel chain GINGER at its prime commercial complex, Raheja Square, at IMT Manesar, near Gurgaon.
The hotel has 101 fully furnished rooms with modern facilities to cater the needs of business travelers along with food and beverage support from Khwaaja Chowk, the multi-cuisine restaurant.
This is the first hotel of its kind at IMT Manesar which is a hub of automotive and engineering industry. The hotel was inaugurated by Mr Navin Raheja on July 28 the Chairman and Managing Director. This hotel would take care of a long standing demand of IMT Manesar industry. This also goes a small way in contributing to the hotel rooms kitty of the upcoming Commonwealth Games.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021