Raheja Dev forays into Hospitality sector
Raheja Developers forayed into the hospitality sector with
August 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raheja Developers forayed into the hospitality sector with the opening of the mid segment Tata Group hotel chain GINGER at its prime commercial complex, Raheja Square, at IMT Manesar, near Gurgaon.
The hotel has 101 fully furnished rooms with modern facilities to cater the needs of business travelers along with food and beverage support from Khwaaja Chowk, the multi-cuisine restaurant.
This is the first hotel of its kind at IMT Manesar which is a hub of automotive and engineering industry. The hotel was inaugurated by Mr Navin Raheja on July 28 the Chairman and Managing Director. This hotel would take care of a long standing demand of IMT Manesar industry. This also goes a small way in contributing to the hotel rooms kitty of the upcoming Commonwealth Games.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category