Raheja Developers plans to venture the hospitality sector
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years.
June 13, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years. One of the existing commercial projects at Manesar developed by this group will be converted into a hotel. Spread over an area of 1 lakh sq ft, this hotel would have 134 rooms and is expected to be operational within 6-8 months. Navin M Raheja, Managing Director, Raheja Developers revealed that the company is planning to assign reputed hotel chains for the management and carrying out day-to-day operation of the hotels. These hotels, which would belong to the business, five star and budget categories, will be set up in and around the NCR region targeting the business travellers. The investment involved in setting up the five hotels is yet to be worked out.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi