Raheja Developers plans to venture the hospitality sector
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years.
June 13, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years. One of the existing commercial projects at Manesar developed by this group will be converted into a hotel. Spread over an area of 1 lakh sq ft, this hotel would have 134 rooms and is expected to be operational within 6-8 months. Navin M Raheja, Managing Director, Raheja Developers revealed that the company is planning to assign reputed hotel chains for the management and carrying out day-to-day operation of the hotels. These hotels, which would belong to the business, five star and budget categories, will be set up in and around the NCR region targeting the business travellers. The investment involved in setting up the five hotels is yet to be worked out.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore