Raheja Developers plans to venture the hospitality sector
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years.
June 13, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years. One of the existing commercial projects at Manesar developed by this group will be converted into a hotel. Spread over an area of 1 lakh sq ft, this hotel would have 134 rooms and is expected to be operational within 6-8 months. Navin M Raheja, Managing Director, Raheja Developers revealed that the company is planning to assign reputed hotel chains for the management and carrying out day-to-day operation of the hotels. These hotels, which would belong to the business, five star and budget categories, will be set up in and around the NCR region targeting the business travellers. The investment involved in setting up the five hotels is yet to be worked out.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear