Raheja Developers plans to venture the hospitality sector
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years.
June 13, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years. One of the existing commercial projects at Manesar developed by this group will be converted into a hotel. Spread over an area of 1 lakh sq ft, this hotel would have 134 rooms and is expected to be operational within 6-8 months. Navin M Raheja, Managing Director, Raheja Developers revealed that the company is planning to assign reputed hotel chains for the management and carrying out day-to-day operation of the hotels. These hotels, which would belong to the business, five star and budget categories, will be set up in and around the NCR region targeting the business travellers. The investment involved in setting up the five hotels is yet to be worked out.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform