Raheja Developers plans to venture the hospitality sector
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years.
June 13, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raheja Developers plan to foray into hospitality sector by setting up five hotels in the next two years. One of the existing commercial projects at Manesar developed by this group will be converted into a hotel. Spread over an area of 1 lakh sq ft, this hotel would have 134 rooms and is expected to be operational within 6-8 months. Navin M Raheja, Managing Director, Raheja Developers revealed that the company is planning to assign reputed hotel chains for the management and carrying out day-to-day operation of the hotels. These hotels, which would belong to the business, five star and budget categories, will be set up in and around the NCR region targeting the business travellers. The investment involved in setting up the five hotels is yet to be worked out.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House