Rahul Bose fires up at Reliance TimeOut!
Promoting his film ‘Fired’, critically acclaimed actor Rahul Bose led a panel discussion on the horrors of getting fired and the difficult task of firing people.
January 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Promoting his film ‘Fired’, critically acclaimed actor Rahul Bose led a panel discussion on the horrors of getting fired and the difficult task of firing people.Reliance TimeOut, the books, magazine and music specialty store of Reliance Retail in Mumbai at the Lower Ground floor, Reliance Trends Building, fired up with the discussion led by Bose. The discussion panel included young men and women who have personally faced the hard effects of losing their jobs due to recession or have experienced the brutality of point-blank firing a colleague and how they fought the bad times and emerged more successful in their lives. Speaking about the movie promotion of 'Fired', Deepinder Kapany, Business Head, Reliance TimeOut, said, "In one way or the other all of us have faced the perils of the economy slowdown or recession of last year. Many of us lost our jobs and had to restart again. We are pleased to have Rahul Bose amongst us today for the promotion of his forthcoming film 'Fired' and lead this discussion. It is the aim of Reliance TimeOut to constantly have exciting and engaging book readings, launches and events at the store and this is another event in that direction. I am sure audiences will enjoy the movie." The forthcoming flick 'Fired' is a horror film by IDream Production, directed by Sajith Warrier. Rahul Bose who plays the protagonist 'Joy', the arrogant CEO of H.W.L.S, in a hard-nosed decision to repair his scandal ridden work record and prove his ability to emerge as a pioneering leader in times of financial crisis, fires all 121 employees from his London office to cope with the global economic slowdown.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019