Raising the Bar
The House of Rose, has pioneered experiential retail
February 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The House of Rose, has pioneered experiential retail concepts in luxury and with Rose: The Watch Bar continues to create benchmarks.
The Watch Bar is quite an escape for those who love watches and just want to relax as they explore through the collections of their favourite brands, while they sip on a beverage of their choice.
The Lounge Façade displays a one of a kind LED video wall showcasing a visual treat of horological videos and images that is both informative and entertaining.
On offer are a plethora of luxury watches which can be browsed through and/or bought at leisure over a selection of fine teas, coffees and innovative concoctions of mocktails (From exotics like the Black Pearl & to classics like the Earl Grey) and concoctions have been specially created around the watch brands offered (Big Bang Booster, Totally Crazy & Sexy Serpentine amongst others).
The large range of watches is among the world’s best, including Backes & Strauss, Bvlgari, Cartier, Franck Muller, Girard Perregaux, Graham, Hublot, Jaeger Le-Coultre, Parmigiani and TAG Heuer. The Watch Bar holds a portfolio of only ten brands, because Rose believes in doing complete justice to each label and not diluting the focus on any
For all those who love reading about the art of watch making & history of the brands, The Watch Bar provides you a Library stacked with books on horology & catalogues of the world’s leading watch brands.
A revolutionary Luxury retail concept from the House of Rose, unlike any other in the world, Rose: The Watch Bar, is a museum which treasures the finest Luxury Timepieces, from the world’s leading brands in horology, till the time you come & possess it.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore