Raj Sarkar New VP Marketing Ford India
Sarkar carries a rich experience in product and consumer marketing.August 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Recently, Ford India has announced the appointment of Raj Sarkar, as the vice president of Marketing. Sarkar, who has over 17 years of rich experience of both product and consumer marketing for Ford models in North America, will now have key responsibility for overall brand building at Ford India. He will report to Vinay Piparsania, Executive Director for Marketing, Sales and Service. Apart from this several other important appointments have been made in the department of Marketing, Sales and Service function in Ford India .
Sarkar joined Ford Motor Company in 1996 and has served in many important positions in North America. He has handled both product and consumer marketing for the F-150, the core of Ford’s highly successful truck line-up and has held a number other key positions across marketing, strategy and sales.
Prior to assuming his new role, Sarkar was manager, Lincoln Global Business Strategy, where his responsibilities ranged from leading strategic projects and initiatives to managing governance and operations for the Global Lincoln team.
Marking the development, Piparsania said,” “We are very pleased to welcome Raj to Ford India. His extensive marketing experience along with the rich global perspective that he has gained over the years with Ford will surely help us go further with our brand and business in India.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India