Rajasthan echos Delhi on retail FDI
Says NO to FDI in multi brand retailFebruary 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Following the footprints of Delhi, Rajasthan Government too has thwarted the central government that allows global supermarket chains to set-up their stores in India. Apparently, Rajasthan’s Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has written to Union Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma conveying her disagreement over the policy implementation.
In previous month, Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP Government too has declined the FDI implementation as suggested by the previous government in the national capital.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end