Rajasthan echos Delhi on retail FDI
Says NO to FDI in multi brand retailFebruary 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Following the footprints of Delhi, Rajasthan Government too has thwarted the central government that allows global supermarket chains to set-up their stores in India. Apparently, Rajasthan’s Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has written to Union Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma conveying her disagreement over the policy implementation.
In previous month, Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP Government too has declined the FDI implementation as suggested by the previous government in the national capital.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG