Rajdhani Group to launch \'Banchetto’
Aims to foray in processed food segment.September 25, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Victoria Foods, prominent manufacture of ‘Rajdhani’ brand of food products announces to enter the processed food segment under a new brand called 'Banchetto'. The company also plans to launch a range of ready-to-eat pastas in future under the 'Banchetto' brand.
Commenting on the launch, Rajdhani Group spokesperson Udit Jain said: "European and Italian cuisine is being perceived as a growing sector. Domestic pasta market in India is estimated to be at Rs 270 crore. We wish to tap this market as well as satisfy the consumer demand for genuine Italian food products."
Commenting on rational rationale behind he added, "Victoria's foray into the manufacturing and marketing of pasta is in response to the increasing demand for quality Italian food in India,"
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021