Rajeev Bakshi to join METRO Cash & Carry as MD
Rajeev Bakshi, a former head of commercial operations for Asia-Pacific at PepsiCo Inc., will take over the reins at the METRO Cash & Carry India as Vice-President and Managing Director with effect fro
April 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajeev Bakshi, a former head of commercial operations for Asia-Pacific at PepsiCo Inc., will take over the reins at the METRO Cash & Carry India as Vice-President and Managing Director with effect from June1.
He will officially take over as Managing Director from Sylweriusz Faruga in December. Faruga will be placed at another senior position within the METRO Group, according to the company statement.
Bakshi worked in senior leadership positions in companies such as ICICI Venture, PepsiCo and Cadbury, having started his career at Lakme Ltd.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category