Rajeev Bakshi to join METRO Cash & Carry as MD
Rajeev Bakshi, a former head of commercial operations for Asia-Pacific at PepsiCo Inc., will take over the reins at the METRO Cash & Carry India as Vice-President and Managing Director with effect fro
April 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rajeev Bakshi, a former head of commercial operations for Asia-Pacific at PepsiCo Inc., will take over the reins at the METRO Cash & Carry India as Vice-President and Managing Director with effect from June1.
He will officially take over as Managing Director from Sylweriusz Faruga in December. Faruga will be placed at another senior position within the METRO Group, according to the company statement.
Bakshi worked in senior leadership positions in companies such as ICICI Venture, PepsiCo and Cadbury, having started his career at Lakme Ltd.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021