Rajiv Bhatia joins Growel Group
Rajiv Bhatia has recently joined Grauer & Weil Limited, as the COO of retail and real estate.July 08, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Veteran Rajiv Bhatia has recently joined Grauer & Weil Limited, as the COO of retail and real estate. He would be spearheading the group’s flagship Growel’s 101 Mall.
He holds an extensive industry and market experience, and is a well-regarded expert internationally. Besides, he has held senior line roles with Lend Lease, Asia Pac vice president with AC Nielsen consultant, and was a partner with Australian Consulting Partners. In India, he held senior roles across the retail and real estate conglomerates like Inorbit and K Raheja Corp group. Besides, he had established Indus Assets advisers, a real estate advisory & set up and ran Indus Asset advisers, a real estate advisory & strategy consulting practice, for a number of years. He is a recognized thought leader in the real estate arena and has provided investment and strategy advice to several organizations in India and the Asia Pacific.
Pallavi More, promoter of Growel Group and president of corporate communications, said “We are delighted to welcome Mr Bhatia onboard and look forward to a long and fruitful association. His business acumen and successful track record would be instrumental for Growel’s 101 Mall to scale new heights”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021