Rajiv Bhatia joins Growel Group
Rajiv Bhatia has recently joined Grauer & Weil Limited, as the COO of retail and real estate.July 08, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Veteran Rajiv Bhatia has recently joined Grauer & Weil Limited, as the COO of retail and real estate. He would be spearheading the group’s flagship Growel’s 101 Mall.
He holds an extensive industry and market experience, and is a well-regarded expert internationally. Besides, he has held senior line roles with Lend Lease, Asia Pac vice president with AC Nielsen consultant, and was a partner with Australian Consulting Partners. In India, he held senior roles across the retail and real estate conglomerates like Inorbit and K Raheja Corp group. Besides, he had established Indus Assets advisers, a real estate advisory & set up and ran Indus Asset advisers, a real estate advisory & strategy consulting practice, for a number of years. He is a recognized thought leader in the real estate arena and has provided investment and strategy advice to several organizations in India and the Asia Pacific.
Pallavi More, promoter of Growel Group and president of corporate communications, said “We are delighted to welcome Mr Bhatia onboard and look forward to a long and fruitful association. His business acumen and successful track record would be instrumental for Growel’s 101 Mall to scale new heights”.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2