Ralph Lauren may enter India, shortly
Expected to make debut with Madura FashionApril 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
New York-based fashion brand Ralph Lauren is in talks with the Aditya Birla group’s Madura Fashion and Lifestyle for a 51:49 per cent joint venture, according to media reports. Sources also highlighted that these two companies may sign a deal for 10 years.
This American brand designs’ and markets’ premium lifestyle products in apparel, home, accessories and fragrances segments.
However, Aditya Birla Nuvo, of which Madura Fashion and Lifestyle is a part, declined to comment on the development.
In the past, Ralph Lauren has been in talks with several prominent apparel players including Trent, Arvind Mills, and Murjanis.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India