Ralph Lauren may enter India, shortly
Expected to make debut with Madura FashionApril 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
New York-based fashion brand Ralph Lauren is in talks with the Aditya Birla group’s Madura Fashion and Lifestyle for a 51:49 per cent joint venture, according to media reports. Sources also highlighted that these two companies may sign a deal for 10 years.
This American brand designs’ and markets’ premium lifestyle products in apparel, home, accessories and fragrances segments.
However, Aditya Birla Nuvo, of which Madura Fashion and Lifestyle is a part, declined to comment on the development.
In the past, Ralph Lauren has been in talks with several prominent apparel players including Trent, Arvind Mills, and Murjanis.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021