Raymond Weil on expansion binge
Will open nine more stores in three years.
Tags: Raymond WeilJuly 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raymond Weil is planning to increase its footprint in the country and will be ramping up its store count. They plan to add nine more stores taking the number to twelve from the existing three stores they operate each in Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata. The next three will come by the end of 2o12.
“We plan to take the tally of our exclusive stores to 12 within another three years. This apart, we are on track to take have six exclusive boutiques by the end of this year,” said Olivier Bernheim, President and CEO.
The company is also working towards making way into the tier II cities. Bemhein said, “While we are hoping that the young professionals will take to these watches, tier-2 cities remain a big draw for us.” The brand is also selling through 60 shop-in-shops across the country.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn