Raymond launches new wool range
Attempts to make wool-based apparel relevant all round the year.March 06, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raymond has launched an all-weather ‘cool’ wool collection in partnership with Australian-based Woolmark Company.
Peter Ackroyd, Global Strategic Advisor, Woolmark, said, “Indian customers need to understand the versatility and benefits of using wool even in summer."
Similarly, Mrinmoy Mukherjee, Chief Marketing Officer -Lifestyle Business, Raymond, said, “We have attempted to widen the appeal of wool.”
Raymond will also shortly introduce a new garment collection designed by Gaurav Gupta.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka