Raymond launches new wool range
Attempts to make wool-based apparel relevant all round the year.March 06, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raymond has launched an all-weather ‘cool’ wool collection in partnership with Australian-based Woolmark Company.
Peter Ackroyd, Global Strategic Advisor, Woolmark, said, “Indian customers need to understand the versatility and benefits of using wool even in summer."
Similarly, Mrinmoy Mukherjee, Chief Marketing Officer -Lifestyle Business, Raymond, said, “We have attempted to widen the appeal of wool.”
Raymond will also shortly introduce a new garment collection designed by Gaurav Gupta.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore