Ready-to-eat gets new entrant
MonaVie launches Heat & Eat range; to be marketed under MonaVie ONE brand.June 05, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
MonaVie, the global company in the health and wellness category, has forayed into ready-to-eat market. This new ‘Heat & Eat’ range will be marketed under the MonaVie ONE brand.
Keeping in mind the fast changing urban lifestyle, MonaVie ONE will come up with a range of affordable packaged food solutions starting with the OAT Meal pack. Priced at Rs 90 for a single pouch, MonaVie ONE – OAT Meal will be available in a pack of 20 meals.
Unveiling the new brand and product range, Dallin Larsen, Founder, Chairman & CEO, MonaVie said, “MonaVie ONE will be a catalyst to our core business in India, it stands for a promise to create a strong, viable and affordable eco-system that will drive a new wave of entrepreneurs in the country. MonaVie ONE has been designed to deliver value and affordable food solutions to our partners and we hope to come up with customised product offerings to increase the range and variety of the offerings under this new brand extension”.
Launched to target the growing working population, the brand will cater to the increasing demands for affordable food solutions. It has built local capability and capacity through its eco-system partners to come up with a growing range of healthy ready to eat food products in the near future.
Dr.Paul Clayton, Member, Scientific Advisory Board, MonaVie said, “We are one of the few companies that have invested over $200 million towards R&D and our products and tried and tested across 32 countries in the world. India is increasingly facing many health related problems and we are positioned to provide solutions to the lifestyle related anomalies in our daily life. The addition of Açai berry in the products of ‘MonaVie ONE’ is sure to click with the busy population.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG