Red Mango strengthening foothold
Launches its fifth healthy food store in Delhi-NCR.
Tags: Red mangoMarch 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Red Mango India’s fifth exclusive store launch in Delhi-NCR was launched at Select Citywalk in Saket; and what better way to let every health conscious foodista’ of the city know than by creating an high-octane event with ace biker Gaurav Gill, along with a bevy of heavy duty superbikes like Harley Davidson, Ducati and Hayabusa in tow.
Creating an unforgettable occasion of celebrating its entry into the much visited mall of Saket – Select Citywalk; Red Mango India, a division of Maez One Retail & Pvt Ltd put together a show of superbikes wherein enthusiasts were introduced to the remarkable world of delectable health food on offer. Creating a melange of adrenaline-the excitement hormone and leptin-the taste hormone, the event brought together two drool worthy ingredients – bikes and food, to create an occasion which seeks to imprint the healthy food aspect into the mind of food connoisseurs of the city.
The superbike show which brought together motorbikes of the likes of Harley Davidson Iron, 48, Fatboy, Super Low; Ducati 848; Suzuki Hayabusa Ninja along with other bikes to oomph the high octane event that had the spectators swooning over the mean machines wherein led by ace rallyist Gaurav Gill, the brand created a grand entry into the food echelon of the mall.
Rahul Kumar, CE0 and Principal Owner, Red Mango India said, “The exciting event is the inception of a melange of healthy food extravaganza that Red Mango India has to offer at the Saket store in times to come. By creating this high-octane event we seek to attract a whole lot of young consumers who seek to imbibe healthy eating habits into their active lifestyle. We seek to take forward the message that ‘Cool People Eat Healthy’ and thus have created this event to take health and cool onto a different level. I would like to thank all the superbike owners to have come forward in pledging their support to the event, thus making the occasion a hugely successful one.”
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end