Red Tape’s new online retail store
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online. Augmenting sales by having online retail options is quite the done thing with brands these days. So now, the internet savvy have a new shopping destination, the online store of Red Tape. Commenting on the initiative Rashid Mirza, MD, Red Tape says, “We want to connect with our target audience – the young, trendy and fashion-conscious youth – and what better way to reach them than the internet.” The online initiative is a part of the Red Tape’s strategy to reinforce its image as a brand that is contemporary, modern and trendy and caters to all segments, with special focus on the youth.
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale