Red Tape’s new online retail store
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online. Augmenting sales by having online retail options is quite the done thing with brands these days. So now, the internet savvy have a new shopping destination, the online store of Red Tape. Commenting on the initiative Rashid Mirza, MD, Red Tape says, “We want to connect with our target audience – the young, trendy and fashion-conscious youth – and what better way to reach them than the internet.” The online initiative is a part of the Red Tape’s strategy to reinforce its image as a brand that is contemporary, modern and trendy and caters to all segments, with special focus on the youth.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef