Red Tape’s new online retail store
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online. Augmenting sales by having online retail options is quite the done thing with brands these days. So now, the internet savvy have a new shopping destination, the online store of Red Tape. Commenting on the initiative Rashid Mirza, MD, Red Tape says, “We want to connect with our target audience – the young, trendy and fashion-conscious youth – and what better way to reach them than the internet.” The online initiative is a part of the Red Tape’s strategy to reinforce its image as a brand that is contemporary, modern and trendy and caters to all segments, with special focus on the youth.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear