Red Tape’s new online retail store
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online. Augmenting sales by having online retail options is quite the done thing with brands these days. So now, the internet savvy have a new shopping destination, the online store of Red Tape. Commenting on the initiative Rashid Mirza, MD, Red Tape says, “We want to connect with our target audience – the young, trendy and fashion-conscious youth – and what better way to reach them than the internet.” The online initiative is a part of the Red Tape’s strategy to reinforce its image as a brand that is contemporary, modern and trendy and caters to all segments, with special focus on the youth.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn