Red Tape’s new online retail store
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Becoming the first shoe brand to retail shoes online in India, Red Tape has announced its plan to sell its products online. Augmenting sales by having online retail options is quite the done thing with brands these days. So now, the internet savvy have a new shopping destination, the online store of Red Tape. Commenting on the initiative Rashid Mirza, MD, Red Tape says, “We want to connect with our target audience – the young, trendy and fashion-conscious youth – and what better way to reach them than the internet.” The online initiative is a part of the Red Tape’s strategy to reinforce its image as a brand that is contemporary, modern and trendy and caters to all segments, with special focus on the youth.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India