Red Tape launches its 10th store in Delhi
On the launch its new exclusive showroom in Karol Bagh, Red Tape
August 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
On the launch its new exclusive showroom in Karol Bagh, Red Tape, the international apparel and footwear brand, feels that thier expansion plans are in sync with market revivial. Spread across 350 sq.ft, the store houses the uber cool Red Tape apparel and shoe collection with over 200 different designs in a wide variety of looks from casual, leisure and formal footwear to urban chic leisure outfits. Commenting on the store launch, Mr. Tauseef Ahmad Mirza, Director, Mirza International Limited said, “Red Tape has witnessed ever increasing market demand and to cater to this we have launched our exclusive showroom in Karol Bagh taking our total store count to 35 across the country On the ocassion Red Tape also unveiled the new logo representing a fresher and more unique feel of the Red Tape brand.
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth
- Bosch Home Appliances partners with Amazon
- Indias retail sales will cross $1,244.58 billion by 2018: ASSOCHAM-Resurgent study
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Mojostar unveil active wear brand Just F
- Placio Acquires Paco Meals!
- Carrier and Toshiba unveil energy efficient hi-wall AC