Reebok CrossFit arrives in Gurgaon
Reebok, one of the worlds’s leading fitness brands, and CrossFit, the revolutionary strength and conditioning program, has recently opened the first Reebok CrossFit gym.
December 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reebok, one of the worlds’s leading fitness brands, and CrossFit, the revolutionary strength and conditioning program, has recently opened the first Reebok CrossFit gym. The new Reebok CrossFit Guragon gym will join the global network of more than 2,700 CrossFit gyms in 57 countries that provide people of all ages and fitness levels with the opportunity to change the way they experience fitness.
Located at DT Mega Mall, the first Reebok CrossFit Gym gives residents of Gurgaon and New Delhi an opportunity to become part of the CrossFit community and join CrossFitters around the world who are challenging themselves to achieve the ultimate fitness levels.
“Reebok and CrossFit are working together to change the way the world perceives and experiences fitness, and the opening of the first Reebok|CrossFit Gym in Gurgaon gives the people a chance to push themselves to get physically fit in a fun, community-oriented environment,” said Sajid Shamim, Brand Director- Reebok India. Adding further, he said, “Whether you’ve been going to the gym for years or you’re new to exercise, you’ll feel the difference the first time you walk into our Reebok|CrossFit Gym -- we’re a real community, with people of all ages and abilities, working together to get fit.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2