Reebok CrossFit arrives in Gurgaon
Reebok, one of the worlds’s leading fitness brands, and CrossFit, the revolutionary strength and conditioning program, has recently opened the first Reebok CrossFit gym.
December 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reebok, one of the worlds’s leading fitness brands, and CrossFit, the revolutionary strength and conditioning program, has recently opened the first Reebok CrossFit gym. The new Reebok CrossFit Guragon gym will join the global network of more than 2,700 CrossFit gyms in 57 countries that provide people of all ages and fitness levels with the opportunity to change the way they experience fitness.
Located at DT Mega Mall, the first Reebok CrossFit Gym gives residents of Gurgaon and New Delhi an opportunity to become part of the CrossFit community and join CrossFitters around the world who are challenging themselves to achieve the ultimate fitness levels.
“Reebok and CrossFit are working together to change the way the world perceives and experiences fitness, and the opening of the first Reebok|CrossFit Gym in Gurgaon gives the people a chance to push themselves to get physically fit in a fun, community-oriented environment,” said Sajid Shamim, Brand Director- Reebok India. Adding further, he said, “Whether you’ve been going to the gym for years or you’re new to exercise, you’ll feel the difference the first time you walk into our Reebok|CrossFit Gym -- we’re a real community, with people of all ages and abilities, working together to get fit.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021