Reebok revival plan
Company plans a fresh start campaign and number of launches to revive the brand this year.January 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reebok, after a turbulent last year will be restructuring their plans for this year. The German sportswear maker will launch a 360 degree campaign called ‘Fresh Start Campaign’ in February. Adidas is also bringing in Erick Haskell, who played a key role in developing the growth story for Adidas in Greater China. He will be heading Reebok’s India operations.
Gearing up from all directions, Reebok will be launching new products across all categories. Company will also associate with different teams and players. New running shoes, cricket and football accessories will be launched in the months to come. The discounts which have been running at the stores from the past few months will end in February. There are no plans to re open the number of stores which were downsized during the off time of the company. Company had reduced its number of stores from more than 800 to 500 last year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021