Reebok revival plan
Company plans a fresh start campaign and number of launches to revive the brand this year.January 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reebok, after a turbulent last year will be restructuring their plans for this year. The German sportswear maker will launch a 360 degree campaign called ‘Fresh Start Campaign’ in February. Adidas is also bringing in Erick Haskell, who played a key role in developing the growth story for Adidas in Greater China. He will be heading Reebok’s India operations.
Gearing up from all directions, Reebok will be launching new products across all categories. Company will also associate with different teams and players. New running shoes, cricket and football accessories will be launched in the months to come. The discounts which have been running at the stores from the past few months will end in February. There are no plans to re open the number of stores which were downsized during the off time of the company. Company had reduced its number of stores from more than 800 to 500 last year.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2