Reebok under IT scanner
Scrutiny of Reebok accounts begins.
Tags: ReebokMay 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reebok which has been experiencing turbulence since the beginning of this year, has one more trouble in its kitty. The Income Tax department has begun scrutiny of financial documents and transactions of Reebok after its owner Adidas recently announced commercial irregularities in its India operations.
The I-T department has collected documents related to sales and purchase made by the firm during the last financial year and few others, including trade receipts processed by the company.
Commercial irregularities to the tune of 125 million euro have been reported however, the details of the irregularities have not yet been disclosed.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India