Reebok under IT scanner
Scrutiny of Reebok accounts begins.
Tags: ReebokMay 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reebok which has been experiencing turbulence since the beginning of this year, has one more trouble in its kitty. The Income Tax department has begun scrutiny of financial documents and transactions of Reebok after its owner Adidas recently announced commercial irregularities in its India operations.
The I-T department has collected documents related to sales and purchase made by the firm during the last financial year and few others, including trade receipts processed by the company.
Commercial irregularities to the tune of 125 million euro have been reported however, the details of the irregularities have not yet been disclosed.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021