Reliance: Auto Retail format in Faridabad
Taking forward the initiative to bring world class Auto retailing
April 05, 2011 | comments ( 3 ) |
Taking forward the initiative to bring world class Auto retailing facilities in India, Reliance Autozone, an automotive specialty concept of Reliance Retail opens yet another automotive specialty store at A-1/268, Neelam Bata Road, N.I.T. Spread over 3100 sq ft, the store matches the global auto retailing standards. After successful launch of its stores in Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, New Delhi, Jaipur, Bangalore and Hyderabad this store will cater to the growing demand of quality automotive products in Faridabad.
Reliance Autozone has a vision of creating customer delight by delivering world class quality at the best price with widest choice of automotive products and services.
Announcing the mega opening of the Autozone store in Faridabad, Mr. Arun Dey, Chief Executive, Reliance Autozone, said, “Reliance Autozone is a one stop retail shop for Automotive Products (Accessories, Batteries, Tyres & Tubes, Lubricants etc) & Car Care activities. We are pleased to bring this world class auto retail store to our customers in Faridabad and we promise to deliver the best”
The auto accessory range includes utility, audio / video, safety, security, car care, bull guard, roof carriers, reverse parking system, reverse camera, sun film, GPS, upholstery and many more. In addition to this, the store also has specialty bicycles and a basic range of two wheeler accessories such as helmets, side cabinets etc. Car care activities include interior & upholstery cleaning, polymer coating, paint restoration and many more. The store also offers an exclusive line of alloy wheels & Seat covers available only at Reliance Autozone.
“To make your shopping easier, Reliance Autozone also has EMI facilities, good exchange value for old tyres & wheels.
With this Reliance Autozone is all set to create new industry benchmark in the Indian Automotive retail space.” added Mr. Dey.
Customers are invited to visit the store & check out exciting inaugural offers on audio systems, security systems, tyres, alloy wheels, sunfilms etc.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%