Reliance Autozone launches New Store
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 6 ) |
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad. Operating five standalone stores at Gurgaon, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Jamnagar and Mumbai, Autozone is also operating three shop-in-shop format retail outlets located within Reliance’s hypermarket format Reliance Mart chain. With hopes of launching four more standalone stores this financial year taking the tally of such stores to 10 before 31st March, 2010, Autozone is exploring possibility of foraying into used car business as well as introducing auto accessories, especially utility items, under private labels. The company is expecting to open 10 to 15 new stores in the next fiscal (2010-11). Reliance is looking at garnering 10 per cent share of an estimated Rs. 4,200 crore auto accessories market.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India