Reliance Autozone launches New Store
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 6 ) |
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad. Operating five standalone stores at Gurgaon, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Jamnagar and Mumbai, Autozone is also operating three shop-in-shop format retail outlets located within Reliance’s hypermarket format Reliance Mart chain. With hopes of launching four more standalone stores this financial year taking the tally of such stores to 10 before 31st March, 2010, Autozone is exploring possibility of foraying into used car business as well as introducing auto accessories, especially utility items, under private labels. The company is expecting to open 10 to 15 new stores in the next fiscal (2010-11). Reliance is looking at garnering 10 per cent share of an estimated Rs. 4,200 crore auto accessories market.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG