Reliance Autozone launches New Store
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 6 ) |
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad. Operating five standalone stores at Gurgaon, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Jamnagar and Mumbai, Autozone is also operating three shop-in-shop format retail outlets located within Reliance’s hypermarket format Reliance Mart chain. With hopes of launching four more standalone stores this financial year taking the tally of such stores to 10 before 31st March, 2010, Autozone is exploring possibility of foraying into used car business as well as introducing auto accessories, especially utility items, under private labels. The company is expecting to open 10 to 15 new stores in the next fiscal (2010-11). Reliance is looking at garnering 10 per cent share of an estimated Rs. 4,200 crore auto accessories market.
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket