Reliance Autozone launches New Store
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 6 ) |
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad. Operating five standalone stores at Gurgaon, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Jamnagar and Mumbai, Autozone is also operating three shop-in-shop format retail outlets located within Reliance’s hypermarket format Reliance Mart chain. With hopes of launching four more standalone stores this financial year taking the tally of such stores to 10 before 31st March, 2010, Autozone is exploring possibility of foraying into used car business as well as introducing auto accessories, especially utility items, under private labels. The company is expecting to open 10 to 15 new stores in the next fiscal (2010-11). Reliance is looking at garnering 10 per cent share of an estimated Rs. 4,200 crore auto accessories market.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House