Reliance Autozone launches New Store
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad.
October 12, 2009 | comments ( 6 ) |
Reliance Autozone, Reliance Retail’s speciality formats, launched its sixth store in Hyderabad. Operating five standalone stores at Gurgaon, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Jamnagar and Mumbai, Autozone is also operating three shop-in-shop format retail outlets located within Reliance’s hypermarket format Reliance Mart chain. With hopes of launching four more standalone stores this financial year taking the tally of such stores to 10 before 31st March, 2010, Autozone is exploring possibility of foraying into used car business as well as introducing auto accessories, especially utility items, under private labels. The company is expecting to open 10 to 15 new stores in the next fiscal (2010-11). Reliance is looking at garnering 10 per cent share of an estimated Rs. 4,200 crore auto accessories market.
- Apple may open franchise stores in India
- PC Jeweller reduce bank liabilities by 10% in Q1 FY19
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market