Reliance Autozone set up in Bengaluru
Reliance Autozone, the automotive retail arm of Reliance Retail has launched two of its automotive specialty automotive retail stores in Bengaluru.
December 28, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Autozone, the automotive retail arm of Reliance Retail has launched two of its automotive specialty automotive retail stores in Bengaluru. Both the stores are spread over 3,000 sq. ft and 3,100 sq. ft of retail area respectively, the product offerings include a comprehensive range of car and bike accessories, tyres, batteries, electric scooters etc. With the opening of these two stores in Bengaluru, the presence of Reliance Autozone is now in six cities in the country. Reliance Autozone hopes to cater to the needs of the lifecycle of a car from the moment it is bought. Poised as a one-stop destination for a wide range of accessories, Autozone aims at fulfilling the requirements of all budget consumers. The product offering includes utility, audio / video, safety, security, car care, roof carriers, reverse parking system, reverse camera, sun film, GPS and upholstery etc. Providing a basic range of two wheeler accessories such as helmets, grip covers, hand gloves, side cabinets, seat covers etc, it also offers car care services like interior and upholstery cleaning, polymer coating, paint restoration and many more. The most unique aspect of these stores is the personalised service that they offer customers a competitive price positioning.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India