Reliance Autozone set up in Bengaluru
Reliance Autozone, the automotive retail arm of Reliance Retail has launched two of its automotive specialty automotive retail stores in Bengaluru.
December 28, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Autozone, the automotive retail arm of Reliance Retail has launched two of its automotive specialty automotive retail stores in Bengaluru. Both the stores are spread over 3,000 sq. ft and 3,100 sq. ft of retail area respectively, the product offerings include a comprehensive range of car and bike accessories, tyres, batteries, electric scooters etc. With the opening of these two stores in Bengaluru, the presence of Reliance Autozone is now in six cities in the country. Reliance Autozone hopes to cater to the needs of the lifecycle of a car from the moment it is bought. Poised as a one-stop destination for a wide range of accessories, Autozone aims at fulfilling the requirements of all budget consumers. The product offering includes utility, audio / video, safety, security, car care, roof carriers, reverse parking system, reverse camera, sun film, GPS and upholstery etc. Providing a basic range of two wheeler accessories such as helmets, grip covers, hand gloves, side cabinets, seat covers etc, it also offers car care services like interior and upholstery cleaning, polymer coating, paint restoration and many more. The most unique aspect of these stores is the personalised service that they offer customers a competitive price positioning.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019