Reliance Brands: Launches Paul & Shark
Reliance Brands brought the third label - Italian luxury sportswear brand Paul & Shark, to the country.
June 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Brands brought the third label - Italian luxury sportswear brand Paul & Shark, to the country. The company has formed a 50-50 JV with its Italian partner and will be spending nearly $ 30 million over five years. Reliance Brands president and CEO Darshan Mehta revealed that they intend to have a long term association with the label. The company will come up with stores in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Bangalore. It will further expand depending on the response that these stores get.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2