Reliance Brands: Launches Paul & Shark
Reliance Brands brought the third label - Italian luxury sportswear brand Paul & Shark, to the country.
June 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Brands brought the third label - Italian luxury sportswear brand Paul & Shark, to the country. The company has formed a 50-50 JV with its Italian partner and will be spending nearly $ 30 million over five years. Reliance Brands president and CEO Darshan Mehta revealed that they intend to have a long term association with the label. The company will come up with stores in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Bangalore. It will further expand depending on the response that these stores get.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores