Reliance Brands brings Kenneth Cole to India
International luxury brand opens up in Mumbai.December 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Located in Phoenix market City, Mumbai, Kenneth Cole’s first store in the country spreads over 2,000 square feet of space. This would be a long term licensed agreement between the two brands and they plan to open around 20 more stores in the coming couple of years. The next location would be Delhi’s Ambience Mall, Elante in Chandigarh and Phoenix market city in Chennai.
The store will showcase women’s formal wear, dresses, jeans, and jackets with prices starting from Rs 4,000. For men the brand offers casual and dress shirts, trousers, chinos, denims, and suiting.For Reliance Brands, this is one of their many tie ups with international brands namely - Brooks Bros, Diesel, Ermenegildo Zegna, Hamleys, Iconix, Kenneth Cole, Paul & Shark, Quiksilver, Roxy, Steve Madden, Thomas Pink, Superdry, Dune, and Timberland.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India