Reliance Brands brings Kenneth Cole to India
International luxury brand opens up in Mumbai.December 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Located in Phoenix market City, Mumbai, Kenneth Cole’s first store in the country spreads over 2,000 square feet of space. This would be a long term licensed agreement between the two brands and they plan to open around 20 more stores in the coming couple of years. The next location would be Delhi’s Ambience Mall, Elante in Chandigarh and Phoenix market city in Chennai.
The store will showcase women’s formal wear, dresses, jeans, and jackets with prices starting from Rs 4,000. For men the brand offers casual and dress shirts, trousers, chinos, denims, and suiting.For Reliance Brands, this is one of their many tie ups with international brands namely - Brooks Bros, Diesel, Ermenegildo Zegna, Hamleys, Iconix, Kenneth Cole, Paul & Shark, Quiksilver, Roxy, Steve Madden, Thomas Pink, Superdry, Dune, and Timberland.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category