Reliance Brands to partner with US - based Timberland
Reliance Brands has entered into a licensing and distribution deal with $1.5 billion iconic US shoe brand, Timberland, and will roll out the first store next year.
December 01, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Brands has entered into a licensing and distribution deal with $1.5 billion iconic US shoe brand, Timberland, and will roll out the first store next year. Timberland is a leading outdoor premium-quality footwear and apparel company, with environmental stewardship as its USP. This is Reliance Brands’ third tie-up. It already has a JV with two Italian brands -- Paul & Shark and Diesel -- which are expected to have a retail rollout by 2010. For India, Timberland’s strong presence in the European and Asian markets bodes well and provides a good scope for its patented waterproof leather shoes or iconic yellow boat shoes. Timberland is a dual-gender brand and sells footwear as well as apparel range.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group