Reliance Dairy Foods to come up with novel product offerings
Reliance Dairy Foods, a subsidiary of Reliance Retail, is muscling into the country’s branded milk product market with a new brand
February 10, 2010 | comments ( 37 ) |
Reliance Dairy Foods, a subsidiary of Reliance Retail, is muscling into the country’s branded milk product market with a new brand that will take on established players such as Amul, Mother Dairy, Nestle and Gowardhan by offering higher margins to retailers and 10 per cent extra milk to customers. The Mukesh Ambani-controlled company will sell its new milk brand, Life, through general milk distributors, while its existing Dairy Pure brand is sold only through Reliance Retail stores.
The Life brand milk will be available in Haryana, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, National Capital Region (NCR) and Himachal Pradesh.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint