Reliance Dairy Foods to come up with novel product offerings
Reliance Dairy Foods, a subsidiary of Reliance Retail, is muscling into the country’s branded milk product market with a new brand
February 10, 2010 | comments ( 37 ) |
Reliance Dairy Foods, a subsidiary of Reliance Retail, is muscling into the country’s branded milk product market with a new brand that will take on established players such as Amul, Mother Dairy, Nestle and Gowardhan by offering higher margins to retailers and 10 per cent extra milk to customers. The Mukesh Ambani-controlled company will sell its new milk brand, Life, through general milk distributors, while its existing Dairy Pure brand is sold only through Reliance Retail stores.
The Life brand milk will be available in Haryana, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, National Capital Region (NCR) and Himachal Pradesh.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021