Reliance Digital launches 2nd store in Delhi
The 34th store to have come up in the country has a wide array of products at exciting price points
June 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Digital announced the launch of its 2nd store in New Delhi at Pinnacle Mall, Ramada Hotel, Dwarka. After the successful launch of Reliance Digital stores in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Pune, Secundrabad, Vijaywada, Vizag and Vadodara this is the 2nd Reliance Digital store in the city and the 34th store in the country.
Spread over 12,000 sq feet of store space, Reliance Digital at Pinnacle mall is the largest electronics store in the city and offers consumers a choice of over 4000 products with over 150 international and national brands. The entire range of IT & Accessories, Consumer electronics, home appliances, Telecom and gaming products are available at Reliance Digital all under one roof.
Commenting on the new store launch, Brian Bade, Chief Executive Reliance Digital said, “We are extremely delighted to open our 2nd Reliance Digital store in New Delhi. We have got an overwhelming response from our existing stores and are pleased to extend the same shopping experience to our customers in the city. The launch of this new store is part of our aggressive retail roll-out strategy which has helped us expand within a very short span of time. The store will offer cutting edge technology products under one roof, at the best value coupled by experience and excitement to our customers.”
With the largest spread of products at various price points across all major product categories, Reliance Digital is a one stop shop for all technology solutions in the field of Consumer Electronics like Home theatres, Televisions, LCD TVs, digital cameras and music systems.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India