Reliance Digital now in Kochi
Opens its first store in Kerala at Gold Souk Grande.June 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Digital, the consumer durables and electronics arm of Reliance Retail, announced the opening of its first store in Kochi, at Gold Souk Grande, Ponnurunni, Vytilla. The new store, spread across 10,000 sq ft, offers choice of over 4000 products with over 200 international and national consumer electronics brands.
Brian Bade, CEO, Reliance Digital, said “We are extremely delighted to open our first store in the state of Kerala, which is termed as the Gods own country, and are extremely thrilled to showcase our offerings to the its residents of Kochi giving them an experience of a lifetime. Thanks to the loyal customers Reliance Digital now has 82 stores in India and we look forward to opening of a lot of new stores in the coming months”.
It was previously reported by www.indianretailer.com, in March that Aerens Gold Souk has signed up three brands for its new mall in Kochi of which Reliance Digital was a part. http://www.indianretailer.com/news/Three-brands-signed-up-4777/
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear