Reliance Digital now in Kochi
Opens its first store in Kerala at Gold Souk Grande.June 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Digital, the consumer durables and electronics arm of Reliance Retail, announced the opening of its first store in Kochi, at Gold Souk Grande, Ponnurunni, Vytilla. The new store, spread across 10,000 sq ft, offers choice of over 4000 products with over 200 international and national consumer electronics brands.
Brian Bade, CEO, Reliance Digital, said “We are extremely delighted to open our first store in the state of Kerala, which is termed as the Gods own country, and are extremely thrilled to showcase our offerings to the its residents of Kochi giving them an experience of a lifetime. Thanks to the loyal customers Reliance Digital now has 82 stores in India and we look forward to opening of a lot of new stores in the coming months”.
It was previously reported by www.indianretailer.com, in March that Aerens Gold Souk has signed up three brands for its new mall in Kochi of which Reliance Digital was a part. http://www.indianretailer.com/news/Three-brands-signed-up-4777/
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore