Reliance Footprint: First ‘ASICS’ store in Kochi
Reliance Footprint, the footwear specialty store from Reliance Retail launched
July 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Footprint, the footwear specialty store from Reliance Retail launched the first ‘ASICS’ store in Kochi. Recently, Reliance Footprint has tied up with ASICS Corporation Japan, one of world's leading sporting manufacturers.
Signing an exclusive distribution agreement with Reliance Footprint, this is the first ASICS stand alone store in Kochi. Spread over the area of 1000 sq ft the showroom exhibits the exclusive merchandise viz footwear, apparel and accessories.
ASICS debut in India brings to the consumers its iconic brands like Gel-Kayano, Gel-DS Trainer, GT-2000 and GEL-1000 series for performance focused runners. The products range available primarily focuses on fitness, healthy living, running and power walking, targeting the youth audience between the age group 20s and 50s who enjoy or wish to enjoy healthy living.
On opening the first ASICS store in India, Gopalkrishnan Sankar, Chief Executive, Reliance Footprint said, "Keeping with our core promise to deliver fantastic choice and the best brands in the world, we are delighted to bring to the consumers in India the globally renowned brand for high performance athletic gear, ASICS. This enhances our continuous endeavor to service consumers in India with the best available range of footwear and accessories. Reliance Footprint aspires to step towards a healthy and fit India with ASICS."
This new store creates a unique retail environment that embodies and communicates core brand values. The product range includes a complete gear and the in-store experience will match the international EBO standards.
ASICS branded footwear, accessories and apparel are available in the price range of Rs. 2,999 to Rs. 7,699 in India.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India