Reliance Footprint: First ‘ASICS’ store in Kochi
Reliance Footprint, the footwear specialty store from Reliance Retail launched
July 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Footprint, the footwear specialty store from Reliance Retail launched the first ‘ASICS’ store in Kochi. Recently, Reliance Footprint has tied up with ASICS Corporation Japan, one of world's leading sporting manufacturers.
Signing an exclusive distribution agreement with Reliance Footprint, this is the first ASICS stand alone store in Kochi. Spread over the area of 1000 sq ft the showroom exhibits the exclusive merchandise viz footwear, apparel and accessories.
ASICS debut in India brings to the consumers its iconic brands like Gel-Kayano, Gel-DS Trainer, GT-2000 and GEL-1000 series for performance focused runners. The products range available primarily focuses on fitness, healthy living, running and power walking, targeting the youth audience between the age group 20s and 50s who enjoy or wish to enjoy healthy living.
On opening the first ASICS store in India, Gopalkrishnan Sankar, Chief Executive, Reliance Footprint said, "Keeping with our core promise to deliver fantastic choice and the best brands in the world, we are delighted to bring to the consumers in India the globally renowned brand for high performance athletic gear, ASICS. This enhances our continuous endeavor to service consumers in India with the best available range of footwear and accessories. Reliance Footprint aspires to step towards a healthy and fit India with ASICS."
This new store creates a unique retail environment that embodies and communicates core brand values. The product range includes a complete gear and the in-store experience will match the international EBO standards.
ASICS branded footwear, accessories and apparel are available in the price range of Rs. 2,999 to Rs. 7,699 in India.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store