Reliance Footprint ties up with WWK
To launch Exclusive Airwalk Footwear across 80 Stores in India.October 31, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wiesner Worldwide Kreations (WWK) Pvt. Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wiesner Products Inc, New York and a leading fashion conglomerate, focused on product variety, brands, licensing and private labels, today announced its exclusive tie-up with Reliance Footprint for Airwalk footwear across 80 stores in the country.
As a part of the association, WWK and Reliance Footprint will target the youth and Kids’ segment of the country. The shoppers can choose from a range of Airwalk footwear especially the skateboard shoes that have been launched in India. The new range will only be sold through Reliance footprints in India.
On the occasion of the acquisition, Bhavna Jha, VP South East Asia, Wiesner Worldwide Kreations Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are delighted to partner with Reliance Footprint and believe that this is an ideal fit for us. Reiterating its focus in excellence yet value for money, WWK understands the Indian market. The consumers are more discerning than ever and are shifting to global brands with international styles. Our partnership will thus strengthen our commitment to win the hearts of people with its world-class collection, style and quality. The range varies from INR 399-1299”.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO