Reliance Footprint ties up with WWK
To launch Exclusive Airwalk Footwear across 80 Stores in India.October 31, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wiesner Worldwide Kreations (WWK) Pvt. Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wiesner Products Inc, New York and a leading fashion conglomerate, focused on product variety, brands, licensing and private labels, today announced its exclusive tie-up with Reliance Footprint for Airwalk footwear across 80 stores in the country.
As a part of the association, WWK and Reliance Footprint will target the youth and Kids’ segment of the country. The shoppers can choose from a range of Airwalk footwear especially the skateboard shoes that have been launched in India. The new range will only be sold through Reliance footprints in India.
On the occasion of the acquisition, Bhavna Jha, VP South East Asia, Wiesner Worldwide Kreations Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are delighted to partner with Reliance Footprint and believe that this is an ideal fit for us. Reiterating its focus in excellence yet value for money, WWK understands the Indian market. The consumers are more discerning than ever and are shifting to global brands with international styles. Our partnership will thus strengthen our commitment to win the hearts of people with its world-class collection, style and quality. The range varies from INR 399-1299”.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2