Reliance Retail gets new HR head
Sanjoy Jog joins from Pantaloon retail.June 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail has hired Sanjay Jog to head it human resources department. He comes from Pantaloon retail where he worked for seven years.
Jog was COO of HMV Saregama India's international arm before joining Pantaloon Retail in 2005.
Jog has worked for over two decades in the industry within India as well as overseas. A post-graduate from the Pune University, he has also worked with DHL, Indian Hotels Group, Bharti Enterprises and RPG Enterprises.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India