Reliance Retail gets new HR head
Sanjoy Jog joins from Pantaloon retail.June 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail has hired Sanjay Jog to head it human resources department. He comes from Pantaloon retail where he worked for seven years.
Jog was COO of HMV Saregama India's international arm before joining Pantaloon Retail in 2005.
Jog has worked for over two decades in the industry within India as well as overseas. A post-graduate from the Pune University, he has also worked with DHL, Indian Hotels Group, Bharti Enterprises and RPG Enterprises.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store