Reliance Retail on expansion spree
Opens in Coimbatore, next to come up in Salem.
Tags: Reliance retailSeptember 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) has opened its second Reliance Mart store in Tamil Nadu and first store in Coimbatore. Spread over 45,000 sq. ft, it accommodates more than 20,000 products of varied range including vegetables, electronics, apparels, electronic goods, etc. along with a ready to eat section and a bakery. It also rolls out a consumer loyalty program 'Reliance One,' where it allows consumers to earn points that one can cash in, later. The next store in the pipeline is Salem where it intends to open a store in the next six months. It had its first store in the state, in Tiruchi, in 2007.
Among the varied formats of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)'s retail segment, Reliance Mart will house its brands and act as a one stop solution for consumers with its wide range of goods. Reliance Retail Limited has 13 retail format stores including Reliance Fresh, Reliance Super , Reliance Mart, Reliance Digital, a consumer durables and IT store, special store for Apple products 'iStore by Reliance Digital,' ' Reliance Jewels,' that is its jewel concept, etc.
Reliance Group turned the tide by introducing varied new facilities and services to its consumers in its Reliance Mart store. This includes the vegetable and the fruits section that boasts of the finest yield from the farmer's basket to the consumer's trolley. Besides, it also renders its consumer products of its private label of varied categories. It caters to non-vegetarians with its special shop in shop. A ready to eat center further comes to one's rescue when shopping has exhausted their energy. In addition, one does not have to run in and out of the store to eat food or take a break while they are shopping. This incorporation of ready- to- eat store with an array of cuisine, quenches one's taste buds along with their shopping desires.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021