Reliance Retail to go online
Part of broader strategy to enter new marketsMay 23, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail, a subsidiary of Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries, plans to foray into unexplored segments including e-commerce, later this year. In a statement, the company said, “The roadmap is clear -- it will be achieved by growing in existing markets and foraying into unexplored markets.”
"The potential of e-commerce combined with the network of physical store locations will offer tremendous choice and convenience at a great value to the consumer," the statement added.
Reliance Retail operates 1,691 stores across 146 cities.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores