Reliance Retail to go online
Part of broader strategy to enter new marketsMay 23, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail, a subsidiary of Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries, plans to foray into unexplored segments including e-commerce, later this year. In a statement, the company said, “The roadmap is clear -- it will be achieved by growing in existing markets and foraying into unexplored markets.”
"The potential of e-commerce combined with the network of physical store locations will offer tremendous choice and convenience at a great value to the consumer," the statement added.
Reliance Retail operates 1,691 stores across 146 cities.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2