Reliance Retail to set up 20 toy stores
Reliance Retail, which has a tie-up with UK-based toy retailer Hamleys, said it plans to invest Rs 150 to launch 20 toy stores in the next seven years.
April 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail, which has a tie-up with UK-based toy retailer Hamleys, said it plans to invest Rs 150 to launch 20 toy stores in the next seven years. “We plan to open 20 Hamleys stores across the country with a total investment of Rs 150 crore over the next seven years,” said Bijou Kurien, president and chief executive (Lifestyle) at Reliance Retail. He added that the organised toy market in the country, estimated at Rs 1,500 crore is poised for a healthy growth.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India