Reliance TimeOut opens in Korum Mumbai
Reliance TimeOut has inaugurated yet another store in Mumbai, at Korum mall, Thane. This is the 13th store
June 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance TimeOut has inaugurated yet another store in Mumbai, at Korum mall, Thane. This is the 13th store of Reliance TimeOut and third in Mumbai itself.
Reliance TimeOut offers vibrant range of books and magazines, around 24,000 in number, over 15,000, music and movie CDs, around 4,000 stationery items and various toys and gifts to its consumers.
On the occasion of the launch, Deepinder Kapany, Business Head, Reliance TimeOut said, “We are very pleased to open our third store in Mumbai and offer our customers a whole new experience to look forward to. We have received an overwhelming response from customers for our innovative and unique concept and the exciting range of interactive activities that enable customers to meet and interact with their favorite authors. We are sure that the books, music and movie enthusiasts in the city will enjoy the experience that we have especially designed for them.”
Reliance TimeOut’s own initiative named ‘Book Club’ launched in August 2008 has received an unprecedented response from the customers wherein different activities are conducted twice a month at the store. The customers get the platform to get engage with their favorite authors and various sessions on book readings etc. This is an ideal platform for the enthusiasts interested in books, plays, theatre, poetry and writing.
Also, customers will get a gift voucher worth Rs 100 on every purchase of Rs 500.
Reliance TimeOut is present in cities like Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kochi, Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021