Reliance Trends: 150 stores by Mar '12
Apparel and accessories specialty store of
December 23, 2010 | comments ( 21 ) |
Apparel and accessories specialty store of Reliance Retail , Reliance Trends , is planning to increase the number of stores across the country to 150 by March 2012.
At present, the company has 35 stores and the number would reach to 58 by the end of this fiscal year.
The company, with a Rs 14 crore turnover from 21 stores in the previous year, expected a turnover of Rs 350 crore during the fiscal by adding each store having an investment of Rs six crore to Rs eight crore, including stocks.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore