Reliance Trends: 150 stores by Mar '12
Apparel and accessories specialty store of
December 23, 2010 | comments ( 21 ) |
Apparel and accessories specialty store of Reliance Retail , Reliance Trends , is planning to increase the number of stores across the country to 150 by March 2012.
At present, the company has 35 stores and the number would reach to 58 by the end of this fiscal year.
The company, with a Rs 14 crore turnover from 21 stores in the previous year, expected a turnover of Rs 350 crore during the fiscal by adding each store having an investment of Rs six crore to Rs eight crore, including stocks.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG